Ebook Release: Montague's Last, A Short Story

Readers of Strange Horizons and Omenana.com have in the past year enjoyed my short story "Montague's Last" about a dying slave seeking redemption, both as an e-magazine and in audio form. And now I am proud to bring you Montague's Last, my first ebook, available on Amazon.com! 

The ebook cover has been decked out by amazing Malawian artist Simon Banda II, who describes himself as an afrofuturist. Simon has done justice to the Montague I imagined when the story first flowed onto my keyboard. 

To get "Montague's Last" in your digital collection and show your support, head to the book's page on Amazon.com Tell your friends too! 




Check out my Bibliography page as well for more of my fiction :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Black Panther Is Changing Blackness

3 Updates You Must Make to Your CV Before Applying

Coronavirus: A View From Malawi